Raffle Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, competition entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- The Promoter is Amer Sports Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 063 414 568) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 9 Chifley Drive, Moorabbin Airport, VIC 3194, Australia.
How to enter
- Winning entrants will attain the opportunity to purchase one pair of ACS Pro Advanced sneakers (‘the Limited Product’) on the Promoter’s usual terms and conditions.
- Entries must provide contact details via the form provided to be eligible for the opportunity to purchase the limited product. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
- A valid email address, valid address, contact phone number and preferred size are required.
- All registration details cannot be amended once submitted.
- The entry and purchase of the limited product are only valid for the registered entrant.
- The winning entrant's ability to purchase the limited product is subject to stock availability.
- Entries are non-transferable.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to this product.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one entry per person per launch product is allowed. Any duplicate entries will be voided and cause initial and future entries to be deleted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 21/02/22at 10:00 AMand closes 21/02/2022at 11:59 PM. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be drawn at Promoter's Premises at 9 Chifley Drive, Moorabbin Airport, VIC 3194, Australia on 23/02/2022at 11:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of being given the opportunity to purchase the limited product.
- The winners of the competition will be selected at random by an electronic tool.
- The winners will be notified by via phone within two business days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at its premises as may be required to offer the opportunity to distribute any Limited Product unclaimed following the original draw, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by phone within two business days of the draw.
Payment, Fulfilment & Shipping
- Winning entrants will be contacted via the contact phone number provided by the entrant and will have the opportunity to purchase the Limited Product over the phone with payment by credit or debit card only.
- It is up to the entrant to ensure the card details provided are correct, card security settings are configured and there are sufficient funds in the account.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any failed transactions including card issuer error codes or insufficient balances.
- If the initial transaction rejects for any reason, the entrant’s winning competition entry will be forfeited.
- Failed Winning Entrants will not be able to request a new transaction attempt.
- Upon payment receipt, the order will dispatch to the address specified by the winning entrant at registration. The Promoter has no responsibility if an entrant provides an incorrect address or is not available to accept the delivery. Risk in the Limited Product passes to the winning entrant when the Promoter despatches the Limited Product via its chosen delivery method.
- Shipping to Australia will be free of charge and sent via Auspost
- The winners CANNOT sell, transfer or assign their entry to anyone else.
- All launch product is subject to availability. The Promoter is under no obligation to supply an alternative product.
- Failure to fully comply will result in the winner forfeiting their entry.
Cancellation of Promotion
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any matter outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without incurring any liability.